Programming and problem solving is one of my great passions in life, if I am presented with a problem I will eagerly put my full focus on the problem until a solution is reached. I have a decade of professional experience working for companies doing web development with focus on e-commerce and most recently classifieds.
I am mostly developing code in ruby and go, however I don't see a problem with developing in any other language, the motto is: use the best tool available.
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Thrift, Sinatra, RoR, Express, AngularJS, Magento, WordPress
- Git, Unix (Linux/BSD/OSX), Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Amazon Web Services, Bash
Saltside, Software Developer
- Main contributor of the core API and backend services.
- Site reliability engineering.
- Daily work with containers, continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Create tools and utilities that makes the work more efficient.
- Running a distributed system across four markets with millions of users.
- Deploy service to orchestrate different deploys from various clients (Slack, CLI, Web).
- Designed and implemented API:s both using JSON and thrift.
- Worked in a small team to rewrite the system to a service oriented architecture.
- Lead developer for the mobile web application.
- Lead developer for the backend platform and API.
- Extracted the mobile web application from the monolith increasing the ability to deliver new features.
- Worked in a small team to deliver a monolithic classifieds site.
Firma Terje Larsen, Web Developer
- Developing modules and adjusting templates to increase sales in a web shop built with Magento.
- Full-stack development of simpler company websites.
- Customization and feature development for WordPress.
Webbhuset, Web Developer
- Developed modules for the e-commerce system Magento.
- Built bridges between Magento and several ERP-systems (such as Navision).
- Worked with markup and CSS.
Argonova Systems, Web Developer
- Developed an e-commerce platform which superseded the previous.
- Developed several iterations of content management systems.
- Created tools and workflow to optimize our development process.
- Advocated web-standards and guidelines for accessibility.
- Created a CSS-framework that we used to create sites quicker.
John Bauergymnasiet, Upper Secondary School, The IT Programme
- Performed 15 weeks of workplace training.
- Built a fully dynamic CMS with multi-language support.
- Developed a collaborative network based text editor in C#.
- Developed an e-commerce store.
- Developed a web-based music database.
- Designed and developed several minor websites.
- Best IT student of 2005.
- Best grades of the year 2007 (Male).
- Project Work of the year 2007.
Available upon request.